Purple chutney

  This is something different one.guess what? I knew you guys are eager to know what it is? ok ok, let me break the surprise. its a beetroot. Beetroot is the star of this recipe. I don't know how many of you known about this or tried this one. but I tasted this one when I was young my mom used to do this quite often. I preferred to have this one compared to other chutneys .bcoz of its color only. actually, I was a poor eater, so I don't like to try new items, my mom  scolded me a lot, it's a healthier one. she used to say if we take beetroot often it will improve our hemoglobin levels😜then I was slowly attracted to its color and started liking it, so she prepared it at regular intervals😜.lcomeon let's prepare that hemoglobin chutney😜.

purple chutney





Ingredients


  • Beetroot    1
  • Onion     1/2
  • Red chillis   5-6
  • tamarind    amla size


To Temper


  • Mustard seeds    1/2 tsp
  • Urad dhal    1/4 tsp
  • Hing      a pinch
  • Curry leaves   a few
  • Salt, oil      as needed



  1. Heat the oil pan, add onions, beetroot, red chilis
  2. Saute well, later add tamarind and salt,
  3. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
  4. Grind well.
  5. Heat the oil pan, add the tempering items to temper
  6. Then add the chutney.
  7. Cook until it thickens.
  8. Switch off the flame, and it's ready


it is ready to shoot your hemoglobin levels😜😜, hereafter you guys will never forget me whenever you guys see beetroot, so don't  delay, rush to your kitchen and try it .will catch you soon with another interesting recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green chutney

Podi Idly

Thalitha idli